Forums

website pinging

Learn how to promote your business opportunity on Google with Pay-per-click and Search Engine Optimization via a LIVE discussion with top industry leaders.

Moderator: admin

website pinging

Postby Jessica Johansson Johansson on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:43 pm

Now a days website pinging is helpful or not, please share some tips ?

Jessica Johansson Johansson
Contribution Level: 1

Re: website pinging

Postby Kristine Williams on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:12 am

I don't think it is necessary. If the website is not indexed for a long time, try adding some content to. Get it fetched manually in Google Webmaster. Add index, follow to the page.

Website pinging is not going to harm the website if pinged by good quality pinging services.

Kristine Williams

Postby ran div on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:21 am

kristinewilliams wrote:I don't think it is necessary. If the website is not indexed for a long time, try adding some content to. Get it fetched manually in Google Webmaster. Add index, follow to the page.

Website pinging is not going to harm the website if pinged by good quality pinging services.

i agree, Thanks.

ran div

Postby Rob Sharp on Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:49 am

I suggest re-submitting your site map to Google Webmaster tools.

Also adding some fresh content will do the trick.

Hope that helps,
Rob Sharp
Company: Isagenix Corporation

Postby Adam Taha on Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:37 am

seojesica wrote:Now a days website pinging is helpful or not, please share some tips ?

You've got some great suggestions already and here's some more, which will get authority websites, bloggers and people to link back to your website:

1. Build a 101 list on relevant topic to problems your website is solving
Targeting the desires, needs of your visitors. These are always searched but you got to make them really valuable.

2. Create an extensive resource for your targeted audience.
Things like Tool List, List of mistakes to avoid i.e. SEO Mistakes etc. Create like a Tool Box List the visitors go through to help them in their problems, or websites or whatever your target audience problems are.

These can be resources of links to Tools, Plugins, all sorts your prospective clients will see helpful.

3. Create a list of websites of experts
These will be experts that can be of great interest for your targeted audience. Use their names because people do search for the experts names.

4. Remove clutter and keep your site focused.
Be known for one thing first. Make your site very clear, concise in solving a problem. So you get known first for one thing. Create interest, audience around this problem. You need activity from your audience or your social capital, influence in eyes of google will be very low.

5. Have a site map on your site.
Without sitemaps, any of the search engines visits that will visit your website pages through links, off and on page, indexing and ranking those pages is seen and is revealed as worthy of being indexed and ranked. That's your message you're giving to Google and other search engines.

Some pages might not be crawled but if you have a site map, it will help for non-normal pages to be crawled. It will help with indexing and much more, which I won't go into.

6. Submit articles to News and Business directories
Creative press releases that have value, knowledge not pitch. Have a hook, a story. Share something valuable. Tell a story.

7. Build partnership with targeted and relevant website masters.
So bloggers, web masters to exchange, trade articles but only focus on a few. Long-term consistent relationship with the utmost valuable content you must share to them or Google will misjudge you as a spanner gaming the system.

8. Create your own topics directory.

Make your site useful, valuable, authority of a subject for your targeted audience.

9. Don't just share your stuff on social media.
But tag very valuable important articles that can be useful to your audience. Share other people's articles and tag them. List them on your site too. Tell the author that you have so they can link back to you but make sure your website is professionally designed, neat, not spammy.

10. List your website at libraries website resources or resources.
People still check the library resources out.

11. Build partnership with vendors.
Including distributors, companies who may see your content valuable to their audience - and see if they'll link back.

Now measure and test what is working and do more of what works best for you. :)

Adam Taha
This is just one of the websites out of many I've designed and then built built by web developer called Wayne Hatter. Want to see others let me know..
http://yourwpmadesimple.com/
Adam Taha
Contribution Level: 8

Postby Peter Faye on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:10 pm

I don't use it myself... A a bit when you get notifications from every website linking back to you. Especially if it's a lot.

I rank very well without it as well.
The Best Internet and Network Marketing Training for Free!
http://www.BestofNetworkMarketing.net
Peter Faye
Contribution Level: 2

Return to PPC and SEO