Forums

How Much Do You Think Mindset Plays In Business?

Introduce yourself, get to know one another, or talk about anything else on your mind here!

Moderator: admin

How Much Do You Think Mindset Plays In Business?

Postby Lynda Cromar on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:02 pm

I used to be all about how to and thinking that will be all that matters.. and I failed a lot.. what do you think about mindset how important is that to you?

It literally makes the difference to winning and losing in life, business and everything else. It's number one. Self development and business development is an ever constant learning.

It doesn't stop.

I'd say that 97% don't spend enough time developing themselves from within and shift their thinking from Beta to Alpha. It's not easy, it's not a one week or a quick fix. It takes time, patience, ongoing learning. In fact, every top leader, in every industry will say the same regarding mindset.

It is so important, that I won't associate with certain types of people, due to their behavior, approach in life and business. It helps me make better decisions in life and business. It has helped a great deal to remove the need and desperation to be accepted, approved and to work hard to fit in.

Instead, mindset has given the knowledge, skill, insight to detach from so much things that weighs down and prevents so many to grow.

It's number one in my books.

Adam Taha
Get started building your list for a one time $7 http://ll.lyndasleads.com/
Lynda Cromar
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO
Contribution Level: 10

Re: How Much Do You Think Mindset Plays In Business?

Postby willie robertson on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:29 pm

Hi Lynda,

Someone who I consider my first ever real Mentor, Dale Calvert, has a great saying... "Until You Know Why The How Doesn't Matter"...

I was introduced to Dale way back in 1995/1996... He and I were in a direct sales/mlm venture together... That company sold only 1 product at the time, a weight loss product. Yet, I believe, because of the great training each distributor in that company recieved from Dale, the company went on to do 100 million dollar's plus in sales.

Dale was not only our number 1 distributor but he was also the didtributor trainer and motivator, I've not seen many that are any better.

Dale was and still is big on personal development.

New distributor's HAD TO sit down and write out the reason(s) WHY they were doing the business and then, after they had that settled, they were taught the how to's of building a successful business and team.

It was like laying the foundation for a building project.

Each distributor recieved the exact A to Z, duplicateable, unified training manual/blueprint, company wide.

I've not seen that kind of training since.

From Dale I 've learned that the right mindset is KEY so as to keep you in the game when things are not going according to plan.
Why do some people struggle for years, while others get results and the life they signed up for… in months? Success Starts Here
willie robertson
Contribution Level: 4

Postby willie robertson on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:30 pm

Somehow this posted twice not sure how to delete extra post
Why do some people struggle for years, while others get results and the life they signed up for… in months? Success Starts Here
willie robertson
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Lynda Cromar on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am

realdealwill wrote:Hi Lynda,

Someone who I consider my first ever real Mentor, Dale Calvert, has a great saying... "Until You Know Why The How Doesn't Matter"...

I was introduced to Dale way back in 1995/1996... He and I were in a direct sales/mlm venture together... That company sold only 1 product at the time, a weight loss product. Yet, I believe, because of the great training each distributor in that company recieved from Dale, the company went on to do 100 million dollar's plus in sales.

Dale was not only our number 1 distributor but he was also the didtributor trainer and motivator, I've not seen many that are any better.

Dale was and still is big on personal development.

New distributor's HAD TO sit down and write out the reason(s) WHY they were doing the business and then, after they had that settled, they were taught the how to's of building a successful business and team.

It was like laying the foundation for a building project.

Each distributor recieved the exact A to Z, duplicateable, unified training manual/blueprint, company wide.

I've not seen that kind of training since.

From Dale I 've learned that the right mindset is KEY so as to keep you in the game when things are not going according to plan.

I bet if you go searching even beyond your own company.. anyone who has built a business in this industry has realized that personal development.. the act of changing their mind and their beliefs was a practice that they all did :)
Lynda Cromar

Postby Lynda Cromar on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:07 pm

realdealwill wrote:Somehow this posted twice not sure how to delete extra post

Its all good :)
Lynda Cromar

Postby Nigel Pfitzner on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:33 am

Having the right mindset definitely is important, especially in a network marketing business. The theory of The Law of Attraction says that what we project into the universe directly comes back to us to affect our lives either positively or negatively.
I try projecting a prospect being home to answer the phone, and a positive reaction from them.
Not sure if it works, but sure makes me feel better before lifting up the phone :D
Looking For a Better Way To Follow Up With Prospects?
Get A Free Trial Of Our System Here http://123local.net/mlmfollowup
Nigel Pfitzner
Company: SendOutCards
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Lynda Cromar on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:19 am

nigpfitz wrote:Having the right mindset definitely is important, especially in a network marketing business. The theory of The Law of Attraction says that what we project into the universe directly comes back to us to affect our lives either positively or negatively.
I try projecting a prospect being home to answer the phone, and a positive reaction from them.
Not sure if it works, but sure makes me feel better before lifting up the phone :D

I agree Nigel we project what we really see and believe.. even if you don't always get the desired result we keep practicing don't we?
Lynda Cromar

Postby Lynda Cromar on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:57 pm

nigpfitz wrote:Having the right mindset definitely is important, especially in a network marketing business. The theory of The Law of Attraction says that what we project into the universe directly comes back to us to affect our lives either positively or negatively.

Great thoughts I like that!
Lynda Cromar

Postby Charles Holmes on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:26 am

I'd say that mindset is 100%. If your mindset is right you will develop the skills. You will learn new techniques. You will test and tweak until you succeed. You will persevere.

If your mindset isn't right, nothing else matters.
Chuck Holmes
(352) 503-4816 EST

http://betternetworker.getmesomeleads.com/
Charles Holmes
Company: Essante Organics
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Juanita Dailey on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Having and keeping the right mindset is vital if you are going to be successful in your business. If you don't have the right mindset, it certainly can paralyze you and keep you from moving forward with your goals.

I agree Lynda, this can't be done overnight and it is something that you must constantly work on. One of the ways that I do that is to listen to some type of inspirational audio everyday and I will sometimes listen at night as I fall asleep.
Get Free Business Building Tips Along With *Free* Report That Reveals
7 Amazing Traffic Generating Strategies To Build Your Online Business
Juanita Dailey
Company: Empower Network, LLC
Contribution Level: 2

Next

Return to The Lounge